Our new Campaigns Director, Alex White, starts today. Here's what he has to say about why he came to Environment Victoria.
Back in 2012, I spent three months working on the Obama campaign...more
On 29 November Victorians will head to the polls to cast judgement on the Napthine Government. With just 100 days to go until polling day Environment Victoria CEO Mark Wakeham takes a looks at...more
Recent blog posts
- Introducing our new Campaigns Director, Alex White
- 100 Days countdown: The hot environment issues this election.
- Faces of the 2014 election campaign - Lance Lessels
- Living on borrowed time
- Victorian govt failing workers in traditional and emerging industries
- Plastic-free July
- River health or government wealth?
- Plant a tree for National Tree Day
- How easy coal blind-sided both sides at Hazelwood
- Commonwealth Water Act under review
Recent blog comments