This federal election, we’re facing a big choice for our environment.
And there’s a real difference between what the major parties are proposing for our environment and our future:
- who pays to reduce pollution - big business or taxpayers
- whether or not there is a $10 billion fund for renewable energy projects
- whether our environment laws are strengthened or weakened
- whether or not we have new dams on our rivers
- whether we have billions of dollars invested in public transport or new freeways.
You could say there’s never been a more important election for our environment. So make sure you’ve got the facts when you head to the ballot box on September 7 with Envirotracker – our easy to digest snapshot of where the major parties stand on our environment.
Here's where the major parties stand as at 5 September 2013. Download the snapshot here >
To get the details on these and other important issues like Coal-Seam Gas, Coal Mining and Forest protection, check out the full analysis of the major parties' positions on the environment here:
Get the latest
Authorised by K.O’Shanassy, 60 Leicester St Carlton 3053