If Australia waits for Scott Morrison to get serious about climate change, we’ll be waiting far too long. But Victoria can do what the Federal government won’t – to protect our climate and environment.
Your gift will go towards:
- Commissioning expert analysis to show how quickly we can replace coal with renewables
- Ramping up the pressure for Victoria’s coal power stations to bring forward their closure dates
- Building a state-wide alliance of local climate leaders demanding change
- Supporting a community-led plan for key industries and communities affected by the closure of coal power stations
- Using political pressure to get our power grid ready for 100% renewables
Together we can bypass Canberra on climate action, and phase out coal in Victoria by 2030.
Thank you for your support.